Yesterday night, my mum showed me this video of a man who can communicate with spirits. At one look at this person, or simply given brief information about a person, he can tell many things like what illness he/she has, how many bank accounts, what kind of behaviour they have at home, how does your house look like, etc...
I had a nightmare during the night. (Oh, nightmare and night...)
I am someone who has a lot of dreams, but I'm not the kind who will be disturbed by my many dreams throughout the night. Maybe about 60% of my time I will remember my dreams when i wake up.
I always find it quite odd and cool that my dreams sometimes have continuity.
It can be a whole episodic continuity where I refresh a dream and it starts exactly the same way but ends differently.
Or it can be an environmental continuity where its the same premises but it feels like another day or another
Or it can be a scene continuity where I just begin from exactly where I left off.
Amazing right?
So my nightmare was about a haunted temple. This dream was a environmental continuity. But I remember, as I was dreaming, I've had this dream before, and it was also a scary one.
Imagine a multi-level open spaced car park. And imagine yourself standing at the second-last level.
(Apparently I put this off several months and I can now no longer remember my dream clearly. dammit.)
No comments:
Post a Comment