Monday, February 27, 2017

Memorabilia Collector or Hogger?

So... The time has come for me to split rooms with my sister. It has been something that she wanted since young. I remember that she wanted to do so when she was in secondary school. I'm all good with it of course, it's time to have some personal space before we respectively get hooked up and married off hahaha.

Anyway, splitting rooms mean a lot of packing. It's almost like moving houses and I have to go through loads and loads of JUNK or should I say MEMORABILIA... Basically everything that from notes to to textbooks to albums to files. My gosh. I'm starting to think I'm a hogger. I wonder if hoggers have good memories or bad memories. Is it because hoggers have bad memories so we tend to keep a lot of things to remind ourselves of what happened in the past? Or do hoggers have good memories so we can remember the past by keeping a piece of memorabilia?

I think I just want to share things with people. Whenever I dig out something from my stash I feel like sharing it with people who are relevant to this particular memory of my life.

I can't believe it's so hard to throw things away, there were even several times when I already threw it into the bag but picked it out again and set it aside. But later decided to throw it away again.

I think I will be updating quite a bit because I'm gonna post photos or write down some of this memorabilia worth taking note of and then throw the physical copy away.

If blogger ever shuts down... ... ... please don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment